This Liblouisutdml release adds a couple of new features and adds support for liblouis 3.9.
For a detailed list of all the changes refer to the list of closed issues.
- Add support for liblouis 3.9
- Add a Dockerfile
- Add heading supports for opendocument files thanks to Samuel Thibault
- Support automatic page numbering thanks to Samuel Thibault. LibreOffice documents do not provide explicit page numbers, but provides the pagebreak points, so liblouisutdml can simply count the page numbers.
- Move math tables from Liblouis to Liblouisutdml thanks to Bert Frees
- Use the prefixed
LOG_FOOconstants thanks to Christian Egli
- Fix cross build from source issue
- Convert the test suite to a standard Automake Parallel Test Harness thanks to Christian Egli
- Set the default log level to